- The Fastest and most Powerful Organic Waste Absorber Available
- Absorbs Organic Wastes and Tannins for Sparkling Clean and Clear Water
- New Hybrid Polymer that can Regenerate with Both Household Bleach and Salt
- Assists in Controlling Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate
- Freshwater and Seawater Use
Years of scientific research has created a unique polymer with a very high selectivity for organic wastes tannins while leaving trace elements and other necessary nutrients virtually untouched. Unlike competing products that are merely ion exchange resins or simple waste absorbents, ORGAN-EX is a special dual functionality hybrid polymer that allows aquarists to choose what they need the product to be. It can be regenerated using household bleach, making ORGAN-EX a super organic waste absorbent with a voracious appetite for dissolved and undissolved organic wastes.
For those aquarists who prefer not to use household bleach, it can also be regenerated using a strong brine solution. This dual function feature is especially useful when sensitive fish are being kept.
Pictures Below: Top Aquarium with ORGAN-EX-MICRO and the bottom tank contained a well known competing macro-porous polymer absorbent. Nothing even comes close to the incredible performance of ORGAN-EX
ORGAN-EX also assists in controlling ammonia, nitrite and nitrate by absorbing nitrogenous organic wastes that would have produced these toxic compounds